Join our team
Certified Medical Assistant
The Certified Medical Assistant will provide clinical, surgical, and administrative support in a private practice setting, which includes:
- Provide direct patient care with rooming and preparing patients for visits.
- Perform injections, suture removals, assisting our Dermatologist in biopsies, excisions, chemical peels, microneedling, PRP, laser treatments, medical and cosmetic procedures, and as required by manager and under the direct supervision of the provider.
- Perform triage, result calls, charting, prescription refills, prior authorizations for procedures and medications.
- Cross coverage with front office by scheduling, checking in/out patients, collecting payments, and answering multiple incoming or transferring calls
Our EMR system and Practice Management are with Modernizing Medicine, Inc. (EMA). Knowledge and experience with EMA would be valuable.
We’re located in Seattle, WA – First Hill
- At least 1 year of experience as a practicing certified medical assistant in urgent care, dermatology or MOHS clinic/setting
- Experienced with technical devices such as, IPads and HP Desktop Computers
- Able to multitask in a busy high volume clinical setting
- High school diploma or GED
- Medical Assistant Certification (CMA)
- Credentialed with WA State Department of Health
- Maintain active CPR certification